Happy New Year Everybody!
I hope 2012 will be great a year for you with lots of love, good health, happiness and lots of fun.....ohw and good books offcourse.
So a new year and that means new goals.
So I have a few when it comes to reading/blogging and life.
- I want to read 100 books a year so this year I'm going to do it. In 2011 I read 87 books, but didn't read much the last 3 months. So I do believe I can read 100 books this year.
- I am going to do a better job with my reading challenges. I only finished one this year and that was the suspence reading challenge from Book Chick City. I still have to enter reading challenges but I think I will enter 3 this year and finish them all.
- I'm going to blog more. More reviews and more bookish things.
- Change the look of my blog. I have been meaning to do this for a while now and I already started it (thanks to the free avatar from Miss Pickles Design Studio) but I want more.
- Comment more and reply to comments more.
- I do think I should use Twitter more so I shall use Twitter more.
- I quit smoking last wednesday and now I need to make sure it stays that way. And so far it has not been to bad I just need to stay away from people who smoke for now.
- I need to work out more. Ok I don't work out so I need to start working out!
- Finish my house. I still need to paint a lot and change the furniture. So this is the year I will do this.
- Save. To do the above I need to save.
- Organize. I need to get more organized.
- Have fun! The most important one of all!
So these are my goals for 2012. What are your goals when it comes to reading, blogging and/or life???
Een reactie posten