20-11-2012

Fallen Legion by Laura Kreitzer


Genre: Paranormal Romance
Series: Timeless #4
Publisher: Revolution Publishing inc.
Buy the book: Amazon | Smashwords
Source: I received an ecopy from the publisher

The full force of the Empyrean Guard leaves Gabriella trembling where she stands. Even with the Fallen at her back, she lacks the proper training and knowledge to win the inevitable Angelic War. In the Timeless Oblivion, Gabriella seeks the advice of the one person who’s never failed her and comes back with more than she bargained for. Gabriella must do the unthinkable: break the most important law the Celestial Gods decreed thousands of years ago to protect the angels. Now that she’s crossed the line, will she find a way to save the angels? Or has she doomed them all?


Fallen Legion is the 4th book in the Timeless series. I am not a big fan of reading books out of order. But I already read Phantom Universe (The Summer Chronicles) by Laura Kreitzer, which I really enjoyed, so I thought I’d take a gamble. And I did not regret this.


Eventhough there is enough I missed since I didn’t read the first 3 books, I was able to pick up on the story real fast. Fallen Legion is a fast paced story, with interesting characters who I can’t wait to get to know better. Laura’s writing makes sure you get pulled into the story and will not let you go untill the last page. She makes sure you get immersed into this world of Angels, Gods and Emperyean Guards.

After reading Fallen Legion I will definitely read the rest of the Timeless series, starting with Shadow of the Sun.

My rating: 4/5

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten