04-09-2011

IMM #6


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review etc.
Go
HERE to read more about IMM.

I actually didn't buy any books this week and I am proud of myself. 
I saved the money for today. Beacuse today there's Manuscripta in Amsterdam and I'm gonna spend my money on Dutch books, get a few of them signed and meet some author's. Jeej.

I did however get a book for review and a preorder that finally arrived.

For review I received 

The Traiteur's Ring by Jeffrey Wilson.
I received an ecopy from the publisher JournalStone.














And I finally got my preorder in 
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
Doesn't need any explanation right?













So this is what I received this week. What did you get????

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten