12-09-2011

IMM #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review etc.
Go
HERE to read more about IMM.

I'm a day late with my IMM but due to some migraines and really bad weather which made me shut my computer down I'm just gonna do a IMM on a monday instead of a sunday.

This week I got for review

Elegy by Christopher Kellen
I received Elegy fro the author trough LibraryThing










Hammer of Thor by S. Evan Townsend
I received Hammer of Thor from the Author.








And I bought
Shut your Eyes Thight by John Verdon
I already got the first book in this series and when I saw this one in the bookstore I thought I should take this one home to.













So this is what I got this week. What did you get???



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten