04-10-2013

An udate...

Ok I know I have been absent lately, but I just have not been feeling like myself for the past few months. Unfortunately I had a little relapse with my depression. It has just been a tough year untill now (it's probably the 13) and I will be so happy ones this year is over.

At the moment I just take a day at a time. I am feeling much better and somewhat like myself again and this is getting better by the day. The problem is just that I am so tired that I mostly sleep when I am not at work.

However I have started reading again and I writing reviews so new posts will show up here again. And ofcourse I still have some giveaways that need winners and I will get to them soon.

I hope everything will be back to normal soon, but as I said I'll just take it day by day.

At the moment I am reading The Sentinal Wars series by Shannon K. Butcher and I am enjoying them a lot. I am currently half way through Running Scared. Now I just need to order the rest of the books in this series because I am affraid I am hooked. And it has been a long time since I felt that way about a series....

1 opmerking: