05-06-2011

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren  for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week! It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE  to read more about IMM.

I got a lot of new books this week and a lot of dutch titles and this doesn't happen a lot. I mosltly buy english titles but this month it's the mot of suspence novels (aka de maand van het spannende boek) I bought a few extra dutch titles and books by dutch authors.

I'll start off with the english titles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* Die for Me by Amy Plum
* Finch by Jeff Vandermeer
* To Kill a Mockinbird by Harper Lee
* The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams
 
And here are the Dutch titles I bought
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* De vrouw in de kooi (serie Q #1) by Jussi Adler-Olsen (English title: Mercy)
* Berlijnse trilogie by Phillip Kerr (English titles: March Violets, The Pale Criminal and A German Requiem)
* Zwart ijs by Anne Stuart (English title: Black ice)
* Tegenwerking (Myron Bolitar #2) by Harlan Coben (English title: Drop shot)
 
And I also bought a few books from dutch authors (so no English titles for these)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* Harten Sara by Thomas Olde Heuvelt
* De Verbouwing by Saskia Noort
* Alles te verliezen by Esther Verhoef
 
So these are my new books this week what books did you get?


1 opmerking:

  1. Great set! New follower too. I loved Die for Me. It was one of my favorite books of the year.
    My IMM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen