12-06-2011

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week! It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

So this week I didn't buy as much books as I did last week.
















I got FEED and DEADLINE by Mira Grant.
Kitty and the silverr bullet by Carrie Vaughn.
And I got another dutch title Na zonsondergang (After sunset) by Stephen King.

Dragon's Pupils - Sword Quest by Martin Chu Shui












I also got some titles via Netgalley.










Eyewall by H.W. 'Buzz' Bernard
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Wolsbane (Discarded hero's #3) by Ronie Kendig
Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon
Fairhaven by Ken Coffman (no cover)

So this is what I got new this week. What did you get????

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten